Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

At Least A Little Variation

ok, not to sound like "New Fashion Line Coming out in 2 Months" but still.

Here, I guess I'm warming up. Warming up, though....something I'd rather avoid because it's hot. No it's just so hot. No it's really not fair. Ouch ridiculous.

I'm still trying to find my "backdoor" because this is not living up to my standards. No. I will not take it, I am above. For sure.

Well, I guess it's time to set up the old online bank account. And I guess I'm not getting any answers from myself, so this is headed nowhere.

Ah craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.