Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You Know You Want To Know I Want To

Couldn't be that much more true. Alright, the problem is that I'd like to have a habit of good health or something. Far-fetched I bet. When, of course, all that is necessary to funnel one's self down into a legitimate topic is some pure reprinting of never-done-before. Pure rambling.

But apparently it was flooding all around me, and I think I missed all of it. I've been missing a lot of things because I am kind of nowhere. Flea powder all over the place. Ok and this, this right here, with the words that aren't really going anywhere- perfect example of realizing that I must be a night person.

I'm great at last minute projects, like when I came up with my best work for school the night before; I always end up working on things later because I come up with the motivation to do them that late. In the mornings, I can't even consider that type of thing.

Completely irrelevant. Gah, nevermind. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.