Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just to find out what day it is.

Hey. Anybody know where I can find the bathroom? I don't need to use it.

Ok, I guess all I can remember is that there is no set place for the next show. I guess it won't be a problem, either way. I just feel like I'm in a hurry to impress some folks before the others get to them. Yeah, I've made a full circle back in to Trying-To-Impress mode. I'm an old soul, though, I guess I know better. So, I mean. I should know by now, that when you're making sure to impress folks, it's right about the time where you become vulnerable and regain that ability to get offended.

Speech impediment.

So, stop, right? If you don't start it, then you won't open it. Rules made for breaking, promises opening, the dog in the water. Greed, mostly.

Anyway, I guess the show is the main thing. I could take a crack at the other things.

School, zans, fitness, shoulder, and crayon are still around but nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.