Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Isn't It

No because something is strangling me, I assume. Swollen things.. tonsils and those other things, I think. Terror again. Yeah, it's official, though. Been in bed for 4 days, and I have a potential one day left.

Routine type of thing. Wake up, congested far beyond the stars' comprehension, work on that for a while. Over the counter. sleep for a little bit more. Congest, again. Over the counter and prescription. Sit up. Blah. Then, it repeats, ending in a PM pain reliever. The fact that this is all 100% kosher, no matter what. I'm not ok with it, but it's fine by me.

I don't think I can speak though. Ha, careful what you "wish wish wish" froar.

Haunt Brigade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.