Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sapp

There's all this gross laundry detergent crud sauce all over my dresser. I've been packing lot of my junk and getting all that stuff together. Already moved some stuff over, and had my first urine of the new house. Gah, I'm speaking in Product Placement terms. Anyway, spent the last couple of house making sure all my little things are in boxes, taping them up, and setting them aside. Impressive dinner.

I started out the day, just kinda looking at the snow because it's a lot more than any other time it has snowed here recently. I tried to figure out what to do with it. It wouldn't pack into any shapes, though. Oh yeah the first thing I did was walk in it while I was in pajamas and no shoes or socks. But it's quicker to melt this time too. So, it's basically dying out.

The water heater is electric, though. So that means hot water even if we don't turn on the gas right away. Physically possible to live in the house right now. Of course.

Ok, but yesterday. How often do you see a real live or life shark, swimming above your head, and snow in the same day? Definitely accomplished, yesterday. Today, I've put in the work for accomplishment but I don't feel like I'm done. Maybe yesterday's only accomplished in hindsight.

Paranoia of displaying what song is stuck in my head right now? Or to even mention using websites. Not liking to use anything with copyright capital letters.

Ok, they callin me. Wait, no

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.