Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Even Better

We were just given the key to the house. Just like that. In a month's time we should be fully ready to just go ahead and be there. We could start moving now, but we'd have to have the utilities in our name to be allowed to. New carpet and some other nice looking flooring. Can't wait to start various junk drawers. Something about it makes me nervous, but I'm ok with it. Tash did seem to kind of calm down once she saw it. So if she doesn't move in, then I'll have to spend more obviously.

Kind of proud that something, either out of my imagination or through one of those supposedly 'humans made this up' ideas, actually came true. At this rate, I'll be... washed up in no time! Like, soon I can do the whole "anything you set yourn minde to" thing, but who knows. Egg rolls. And the backs of my heals are itching because of the healing. Gah, it seems routine, but I don't think I've ever worn the skin off of my heels that bad before. Then, I've never been that careful about them either.

So, two things on my mind. Two main topics. Get these out of the way, then move on. Well, I mean. Two things that are just going to need some time to settle since so many ideas spawn from the specifics. One is, of course, the house and all the things that would be possible. The other is my ability to just go for it and talk to people. Luckily, the other day, someone I actually didn't completely know about started the conversation. And right on time, that stupid timed internet cut-off thing turned off the internet at 12! w00t. So, now, not even sure if it's ok to return to that conversation because I don't want to seem like a cresp especially after I look poor after internet cut off thing. (internet is actually set to turn off at midnight, at this house. disgusting.) Ruined someone's night. I'm not trying to compare that one to other situations because I'm just trying to be nice. Not trying to, I can't help it. Still, I guess it doesn't hurt as bad as it seems to just start by saying "hat" oops I meant "hey" type of thing.

Build friendships, I suppose, is the point. Hm, I should repeat that somehow....
Build friendships, I suppose, is the point.
well yeah. If you (in this lalala world) are someone's friend, then all the other junk just doesn't matter!!!!!!!!!!!! I've no doubts, realistically. One name that I keep on picturing right now because I'm saying this. He seems like he could be a friend. Not the same person as the other, or the other other, but I'm sure he won't disappoint at helping me practice building some new 'ships. Think we've been trying to bag him for a while. Party members. Gah parties. house fantasy, again. Man, I hope it's like I've been imagining.

Toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.