Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Village

Woke up at Patricks, waited, and then he woke up and we started to watch Funny Games. We didn't finish it but I had seen it before. Absolutely brilliant. I was planning for that haircut. Eh. He did drive me up to the high school though.

Stood there, finally realizing what it was to be some random graduate actually hanging around. I fake a bunch of phone calls, yelling "this is a fake phone call" into my phone. Finally, Grant was there. I wasn't expecting to see him, but hey. He drove me to the park where he said he wanted to film the Twill music video. We took a quick look, making a lot of jokes about Owen Wilson being in a wacky kid's movie.

Then we went to Grant's, almost edited the video, but just made the Twillogy myspace page. Uploaded the 2, uploaded 2 to coolwinners, and just now I just.. it. So, seems like a type 2 productive day.,

Minus the haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.