Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crack

As in- I'll take a crack at it. I kind of see eye to eye with the plain man that I had always kind of saw myself as. I see myself in the same position of two unrelated men that I imagine to be foil characters. Not necessarily busy, but not necessarily satisfied. They still have bite.

I had felt a calm state of "normal" for a majority of Tuesday. So very calm. I wasn't feeling any corruption or frenzy going on. I actually understood "relax". There was a simplicity. There was no need for any outrageous words. Words are critical. They're only critical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.