Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Options

Well, I've gotn't anything fresh.
Talked today. They were cool. It's good because it's topple. I know.
Really, though.
I can't really explain much because what happened today will just end up being represented in two months. And that's the truth.

A bad decision to start typing, just now. I'm tired, and "options" is canned.
It was a business day.
It wasn't business in the days prior, though. Days before were not leisure, they were real world leisure. Grind? I just heard it.

Yeah, well. Still too many opinions. When 3 different cases of people come to talk about "statuses". Three different universesAnd-in-the-same-breath yes I mean what I say. Eh. But that's all I'm saying.

Fall aslee-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.