Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Study

Today would and could have been, and probably is, a day set aside for "studying." The fact that this is probably my 'homework.' Yeah, I mean. I kind of subtly did nothing today. I was wearing pajamas for the first act. I still wasn't sure if work, or something. I feel like I'm hiding from a person. Oh man.

Tash came over, and brought some dvd's. My goal was for her to kind of bring me some movies to get ideas from. Ideas. Ha, it's probably not the case but specifically I had her bring that.. Faster Pussnen Cast, Klid! Klid! By Ross Mayor. That was the highlight, apparently.

I guess anxious because it's like on hold. Oh yeah, crarp. I have to celebray next month.
Alright, yeah actually getting more and more anxious. ok, I'm going to make sure I see this every time I skim through this.
If it didn't work out by now, then leave!
(a note to self.) I want to make sure I can fall back on certain..ty? ok, and no telling if I actually made it a point to "write" everyday this year but so far I basically did. I mean, I do want to make sure I remember each of the days just in case. And kind of to see if every single day actually exists.

ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.