Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Stram

This was the morning where I woke up on the very top of this elevated road which later be on the news. So, which day is this, kind of? The night before- the day before.. when it started snowing. Snow can be written about. Disappointment in me can only be gotten rid of.

Oh wait, ok. So waiting at kroger the entire time. Saw that famous couple that was on the news because they can't just be left alone. Mr. K came in, too. Imagine the mistake that was made. Then Jordan was working, and he let me eat the sandwich he made for his lunch break. Fair. Then, I became alone for a second.

The plan was that we were going to get some group of people to go into the American Adventures amusement park, and explore or something. We got Jessica T (if I'm allowed to mention her at all) first and then waited on Jordan to finish his working. Agh grapes, I mean before that, there was the scene where Nick and I were in his car, riding up Burnt Hickory Road as the roads became icier. We saw this family-sized car in the opposite direction just as we were mentioning that we would have to look out for slipping on the roads. Then the car kind of shook, which caused us to kind of joke about it starting to slip. Then the car started to turn sideways. Nick drove the car to the left to kind of get out of the way as the other car spinned a few times. It finally just headed for the fire hydrant but gained control and just left. We couldn't really digest what we had seen but we continued.

So, Jordan is in the car. Oh yeah, beers. It's ok. It is literally ok. Michael Huber was coming to meet us there. Then we drove around some more. We just kind of marveled over the accidents happening in the general area. We claim that we caused one. We're not sure. It was just some Jaguar crashing into a flagpole outside of Nick's neighborhood. Another scavenger night, kind of.
We took the time to chat with this couple whose car was just kind of in a ditch across the street. They were fine, then we just left to get on to the next setting.

That's how Barnes Mill came around. That's where Michael's new apartment is. It's on top of this huge hill, as it were. It's known as icy roads plus elevations equals oops. It's ok we decided on parking in a neighborhood and journeying up the hill. It was a good walk. Felt like a personal adventure. Of course I forgot the perfect word to use in this situation. I am in denial about where I think my memory went.

We went up to his apartment, and I ate this pie. Ah man. I knew I'd miss that pie. I wonder if my fork is still there. We slept there though. Oh yeah, and I played The Booze on Michael's iPod. Ha, I'll have to explain The Booze significance. Sister is currently dating the frontman, basically. The same man at whose house Michael's band had recorded some stuff. Sentence structures. There. Gah but other stuff to explain. Ok that's that night.

Hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.