Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Soggy

Yeah, I mean today was under a ceiling.

Actually, yeah the news is showing itself to me. I'm seeing the news and I don't know what type of tangent it'll award me with. I'll do my best.

I'm also very interested in the NBC thing. I like how they're doing this, and how disappointment is being ironed out.

I did have some vivid dreams last night. Last night and today, I've been kind of having this inner excitement going on. I might have a problem trusting it, but I'm welcoming the ability. Moving is on my mind, and though this seems like a chemical thing, I'm working with it.

I just came up with the whole premise of that whole 'cosmic girl' story that I had been throwing around. I want to use this whole arrangement to try to be efficient in all the stuff I imagine is going on. I'm also going to go ahead and try to censor my book, Fondue Social in order to get it off the ground. Then, of course, I want to master the whole Gary & Arsen act. I mean, my heart is not 100% into it, the way I'm explaining it, I don't think. Feels like it, but I wouldn't know. I wish I could kind of spread that into writing my other three stories I've owed myself for a while.

What else is there? Gah, the news. I need a calender, too, in order to do the celebrate thing. Now, that I think about it. I probably wouldn't be able to get those three stories anywhere without a visual. They're visual stories. Literally. I'll figure that out.

Hah. Just heard "I'm not a guy who makes movies, I'm a guy who goes to movies." (Craig Ferguson) Which, I realized is the perfect quote for me to reverse. It's true. I'm not a guy who goes to movies, I'm (closer to) a guy who makes movies. All last year, me going to any movie was a complete disaster...no offense. Ok, I have to wrapple.

Tread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.