Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Big Rip Off

January 21st, though:
I wasn't supposed to: the common theme.

It was rainy, too, probably. Birthday basically. I probably wasn't the intention but I joined anyway. Melvin was involved. This day is better represented by pictures. Website.

They all did whatever, while I raised my eyebrows. No, I didn't. Yeah, a day of nothing really but still enough. I met a dog this day. We walked around the mall again. Samples. Not even worth.

Then this day:
Sausage biscuit. Shower. Shirt.

Oh ok this was the day where it was ok for me to wake up where I woke up. What on Earth happened? Oh that's right, Alex's emissions test. The day where Nick and I talked about the houses we would have if we could have any house.

Fide asked me if I would feed his friend's dog while he was at Philosophy Club, but I couldn't get in touch with him. We went to the high school, and I saw Mark for a second to return to Alex's car where Jenny and Fide waited in the back seat. Dropped Jenny off, and it was decided that Fide and I were to wait at Philosophy Club while Nick went to his Grandma's. Fide didn't really want to because they were watching a movie that he said was "a Wonderful Life" which I didn't understand since it's a Christmas movie. Turns out that it's actually Waking Life which obviously cleared things up for me.

I had described that I didn't like that movie the first time I saw it, but I realize now, that I actually took a lot from it. I won't describe what, but some things just come up like that. Surprised me though. Then, of course they all wanted to go eat, and I thought I was going to be able to eat with them. Nah. They had that pizza buffet bs. That's when I had walked around thinking about how I get myself in these situations.

Well after the Waller and Barnes & Noble, was when we were schedule to 'party' technically or something. In the empty house that Fide was watching. We had some drinks bought for us, in all honesty, and two separate groups of people showed up and left. Met two new people. Laughed at one of their existences. Did the whole Legend of Bagger Vance thing, and we ended up at Michael's house. I ate my pie that waited for me there. Tried to sleep there, but nah. Got back in the car and well just had to sleep at the empty house.

Simply put, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.