Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lol He Has A Cold

I would figure I didn't get much sleep last night. I must have. I was freezing.

The night ended with three party plans down the drain. I was waiting for the weekend to end, so I just dealt with the usual 'party hunt' crap so I could finally recuperate for this year. I probably won't but I probably really have to. I'll do it. Hey, where's my facade righ quick? Dodge them droll languages.

Oh yeah, I mean, that whole passive aggressive stuff arose again. It's gross. Then, no more slumber parties allowed basically. So, I'm outside in the car because it's 2:30. Not ditched or neglected or whatever, just making use. Except, I have no recollection of how this anti-theft stuff works which means I hesitate to get outside when nature calls.

I may have dosed off for a second, but after that I was shivering to no end. I had to do whatever it took to escape to the store. Kroger. It's open 24 hours. I made it look like I was there on purpose, for a second. Of course I walked straight to that ol' bathroom. The usual stall wasn't clean, though. Kind of basically.. possibly fell asleep on the other toilet seat a few times. I wasn't using it, though.

Then I stalled for more time, loitering of course, and eventually left. "You checking out?" or whatever the one lady said, obviously suspicious. I had to go back and try it again until the sun came up. Somehow, it did. Left the car once again and went back to the store, with money I found in the car. I went to the bathroom, and bought two Reese's eggs so I would look like I had a purpose. I sat in the Chic Fil A part for a couple of hours. Went back to Nick's at noon.

After that, I was actually kinda bright-eyed and bushy-heywhatsup. I got picked up by my sister and she took me back to mom's. She stayed around for a bit when we decided to go to that Wuxtry record shop in Atlanta, basically. I bought a cd from the 'local' section. Only because it was something that basically stood aside the entire time I was in high school. I mean. Can't, though.

It was a close one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.