Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Big Cheat

All I can begin with is the fact of one of those days where you kind of wish you knew who that guy or girl in the movie looks like. I only figured out about 2.

I guess it could contribute to the whole idea of fantasizing about yer fims. Wishbone.

Oh and then the night before is supposed to be top secret. That's why. Even if it did kind of work, I wouldn't admit to it. Still, within there was a good concept.

I almost let it slip, but it only made for a good laugh. That's what was funny throughout- accidentally letting someone hear something. As much as I hate covering things up, it wasn't in the stars to let anybody know anything.

It's meant to be. Take it from there, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.