Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Focus

Actually incredible inability to focus.

I was trying to be grumpy this morning. They're putting new carpet in our old house, looks like. I am determined. Yet, I'm sure I'm doing nothing about it. Shit in my way. Shell.

All day I was thinking of a response to a statement. Ok. Then, we saw Nico at the post office. Didn't hear the end of that one, though. Uncle Mickey bought me a leather jacket and a vest type thing and some shoes. Completely tuned out.

Was supposed to go wait on the repairman at another house. Unable to, for the sake of tomorrow's chicken wing assignment.

Ok, ok, o.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.