Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sneak

This was how that day started, except I don't remember. Ok, now I do.

First thing that happened was that Uncle Mickey was gone, and my mom and I were supposed to do that Taco Mac shop. So, I felt alright to eat in a restaurant. Oh yes, then when were parked back here, I just sat in the car and listened to music for about an hour. I couldn't find a stopping point soon enough though. My plan ended up being to follow up on my plan to watch those movies at Hank's house. I called him, and he was at Nick's and I was supposed to go to his house at like 9 pm because I thought I had a ride.

When I realized that I couldn't get a ride, it reminded me of the fact that I could take the bus. So, I took the bus around 6 o clock which meant I was going to be in town earlier than I said. The problem was that I don't have my phone or anyway to tell anyone that I was going to be there. I was wearing my new leather jacket and my new shoes that Mickey bought for me, which actually led me to feel uncomfortable. I mean, I was holding the big Publix shopping bag and wearing big jackets makes me feel awkward and eventually the shoes rubbed off the skin on the back of my heals.

I walked all the way to Nick's house, and waited on Nick so that we could go to Hank's. Upon getting in Nick's car, I notice he's on the phone with Hank basically explaining that I wouldn't be able to sleep over at Hank's. We go to Hank's to find out that yeah I'm allowed but I have to leave first thing, which is just ridiculous. Nick and I just went to the Travis house where there was Jordan and Isaiah. Really nothing went on so I ended up sleeping at Nick's.

I actually thought I was not allowed at all to sleep at Nick's because that's how he put it, so I hid in the closet and slept. I hid all next morning until I realized that there was no point for me to hide.

That's just the first part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.