Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm Supposed To

Honestly 7 days later.

These two days basically. It was just kind of odd to go out for the weekend, starting Saturday night. Yeah, that's what the day was about. I regrettingly had to persuade my mom to drive me to Kroger to meet Jordan and Nick. I met Alex and Alex instead. I waited in there car until we all went to pick up Fide. He was acting apparent of the night that must have happened the night before. All I knew about that night was look-alike and unlimited pancakes.

Alex dropped Fide and I off with Nick, and in my seat was Thomas's phone. We went to Thomas's house. Jordan's idea to bring 3 pizzas and 2 bottles of "Dr. K" and I mean. I didn't eat, I guess. They were all like in and out doing their thing at the house, and Thomas looking up comedy videos and pictures. The pool and jacuzzi were still iced over. I'm only calling it a jacuzzi because that was Thomas's exact words. Nothing illiterate about "Thomas's," right? Anyway, watched Inglourious Men, that's for sure. Heart beating crazily though. Wanting them all to see the exciting conclusion. Eventually it turned out that everyone was leaving and we (Michael, Jordan, Fide, and I) were allowed to stay the night. While they settled down, I watched this documentary about zombies in popular fiction and stuff.

Next morning, we were supposed to leave pretty soon but I wanted to finish the movie Quarantine. Then we ended up at... eh, Kroger. We sat in the parking lot, nothing happening until Hank ended up in the picture. He was trying to contact me so I could help him and his dad move a couch from his grandparents' house. I left the other guys, and commenced with my mission I supposed. First time seeing Hank in 2010.

Eh, pretty big stomach ache, but I ended up staying over at his house to watch the Golden Globes. Gah. Oh yeah, watched Death Proof again. I guess.

Shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.