Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Alignment

Ok cool. Went to the mall for chocolate today. Gah. Seriously. At least I can check 'get calender' off of my "Righ Quick" list of things to do. I'm usually never here on Fridays. I guess it's my choice right now, but a little uneasy.

Ouch. Woke up to a good feeling, though. People telling me to go for it. In response to my quoting that "film maker who doesn't have a film" thing. I will. I'm still anxious about that house, though. No one knows, basically. I have a soul.

Looks like I'm not the only one who stayed in, today. So, I'm good. Embarrassed to hell and back, honestly. In that case, I need to start on phase one.

Garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.