Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bussed.

Well, although I actually had the chance.. this was the day in which I actually just stayed at Fide's friends house or whatever. It was cold, and I didn't have a decent place to sleep but I made the best. I watched the local "Cobb Educational TV" channel because it had some stuff about a couple of local schools in the county. Of course no Marietta because we're a different district. When Fide woke up, he said he had to go to his house for breakfast or something. I was given the choice of staying there and he'd bring me food, or actually just going to his house. I figured his house would be uncomfortable and dead end-ish so I stayed. While I waited for him, I watched Lethal Weapon 3, which I actually liked to my surprise.

He said he'd be back in 2 hours. I waited 3 before I left. There was a lot of potential of what I could've done that night, so I wanted to get to a place where I'd see someone. I started walking and decided I wanted to visit the Austin Avenue house. Such a weird thing to see. From there, I took the walk I always used to take when I lived there, to the square. I was there for a while, and just had a while to decide on what I was going to end up doing. To go to any civilization would be the same as Wednesday night. So, after I watched Nick's uncle Johnny taking pictures of the high school girls at the Black and White party, I decided I was going to spend another $1.50 in the bus back to here.

When I got back here, I realized I literally hadn't eaten all day. After all this, it really brings into question- do I move closer in order to have a place to walk home at night? Do I move away to find better folks to be around? Or just stay here but add car and job? So close yet far away from my dilemmas of last July. August. September. October. November. Was December the turning point? Oh, duh, New Year. Not my fault I believe in the apparent.

Cled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.