Well, at least one of us is fired from a job.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hold

Ok, I have to kind of stenograph these minutes right quick.
Listening to old tracks that I wasn't able to listen to for a while. Made me feel pretty good, honestly. Maybe it had to do with being reminded of 2007. Last year in the house. That was the year where I was all so glee.

So that plus the fact that people 'liked' what I said about everyone I meet giving me character ideas, made me feel that ol' feeling I haven't felt in a while. It's good. Who to say no.

Now, the reason I'm scribing this is so as not to get these confused with the fact that right now I'm also thinking of Cool Winners comedy bits which is actually kind of a side thing now. Kind of bringing me down actually. I'm actually excited about the Cosmic Girl thing... but I ended up personalizing it.

The whole good feeling came from me thinking about, with the experience I have now, and the people who actually follow the things I do- what if I actually do something that'll.. I don't know. I looked up that quote from the Curtis comic I read yesterday. "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." Which actually turns out to be a Bill Cosby quote. It kind of reinstates the whole truth of how when I actually do the things that I like, then people also appreciate it. All I have to do is not do things that I like to do just because people like when I do it. Same with what Conan said about being kind. I'd much rather be kind these days.

Now, the feeling is back again now that I stopped talking about Cool Win stuff. It had also wobbled on the fence when I thought about if I had a website. I'm trying to crack this code. I obviously feel good when I have everyone's support, and that makes me want to keep doing what I like to do. Then I think about how to consolidate those things, which brings to mind.. agh Film, a website, and live shows. That's 50%. Ok, now when I think about those albums or whatever I feel enthusiastic, but I think it might be the whole creative control thing. Oop. Gone.

Ok this and the other are the things in my head. Actually, it seems to be the same thing. Is there such thing as staying in seclusion in order to work on yourself or is it working with the people who appreciate you that gets you into being more productive. And how to split responsibilities with a co worker, basically?

Today was a question day. Still is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Well, as far as I can tell.. I am a man now, but like... I am a guy who thinks he has like good morals and virtues or something but also thinking those are stupid therefore coming off as a bad prick rather than a good prick.